Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thing 9.1 Online Collaboration Tools

The invitation in the previous post is an attempt to experiment with online instant collaboration as offered at ZOHO Writer. The project document with be a compilation of quotes of interest to the participants in 23 Things. I am hoping to discover the ease of use and usefulness of a document collaborated on in this way. The word processing capabilities of ZHW certainly are more sophisficated than the simple posting entry on blogger. I have lots of questions at this point. I was able to investigate the site but not able to collaborate without a project and a group. I appreciated how it could send it on over to my blog although I had to clean it up. The tables, templates and other abilities make it an alternative to many of the ways we do things now (email attachments etc.).

No comments: