Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing 15 Online Games and Libraries

Big Zero for me here. Both Puzzle Pirates and Second Life were completely baffling to me. I did not comprehend anything beyond starting the downloads and then refusing to shut everything down for Pirates and signing up and choosing a name and an avatar (you can change it later!!) for Second Life. I struggled along for about 2 hours and decided to write this post admitting my failure. There goes my grade in 23 Things on a Stick...... I suspected it might be like this. Even though I have four children I have never comprehended games on the computer. I do have a helicopter (CRASHING !) game that I can do for a few seconds and there have been a few others that I've had very limited success plus those avatars are creepy! I mean it. Creepy.

1 comment:

librarycat said...

If you want to experiment with a game online, I would recommend Neopets. Their site offers a huge variety of games to choose from. (Lori and I both have Neopets, so we can help you if you are interested.)