Monday, February 18, 2008

Thing 23.1 Final Thoughts

There are so many questions posed in this final thing. Yes! I would participate in another program like this. Unexpected outcomes? Well, I really did get wrapped up in the whole thing - the rest of the family had a hard time getting computer time. I had a blast meeting up with old friends on Facebook and writing on young friends' walls. I resolved a couple of years ago to say things to young people when I have the opportunity - to let them know they have a friend. I've been able to do that on Facebook. That has been pure good. Improvements? -- I only noticed two little glitches and I commented on them. I do miss the personal contact with the "teacher" but I know you are there. Not everyone is as enthusiastic as they could be - some are downright negative. Well, I guess there is always a negative voice -- or maybe we are all negative from time to time. OK I am going for one more random post. I have this stack of articles with highlighted quotes -- I will throw them down in Thing 23.2

No comments: