Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thing 18.1 YouTube ETC Blog Prompts

I've gotten pretty obsessed/preoccupied with these things. I work for hours, trying things out, failing, reworking, reading the instructions, researching, responding to prods and prompts. Now here on 18 I see a little light ahead -- the end? the beginning? I think it is time to sit in the reflection chair...First I'll finish this YouTube exploration. Truthfully, I can handle very little of YouTube. I can enjoy one now and again but I feel frittered away by watching one after another. The way I viewed them in Thing 18. Flickr is easier. The pace might be the key. Of course there are possibilities for the library web site. I have some idea sort of floating around about making a video about the library as an activity for teen summer programming -- the old standby, the bookmark, could use a little lively competition. I don't know exactly how I feel about that.

No comments: