Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thing 8.3 Share Your Creations. End of Thing 8.

Thing 8 was challenging and worthwhile. The "monkey mind" was overstimulated by the options. After exploration and investigation I just picked several and worked the assignment. The results are in the previous posts. I used Picture Trail, Zoho Show, Big Huge Lab, Mosaic Maker and Flickr. The Lazybase link did not function at work or at home. eFolio Minnesota looks great for resumes. I put the 50 Web 2.0 Ways to Tell a Story on my Favorites for resource. I was disappointed that Lazybase was nonfunctioning, I would like to find a free online database builder. This would be useful for booklists. I will check out LibraryThing as a database builder possibility. All the tools were user-friendly and time-consuming. For me, it is important to keep the goals of this project clearly in mind so that the "monkey mind" does not get out of control. These tools would definately enliven a library home page and youth pages! Summer reading activities would make wonderful slideshows. I will be using the presentation tools regularly.

No comments: