Friday, February 15, 2008

Thing 17.2 ELM Productivity Tools EBSCO

This is such a great Thing. The Challenges are a slow brain-battering struggle (coffee is cold again...) but I am having some success. I made a folder and clicked on "web pages" and then on to "page composer". I made an extremely simple page, included an EBSCO search box, previewed it and saved the file. Then I couldn't find it! I searched using the general search and found several savings -- OK, I tried the save/save as several times... I found the list, moved it to a file on my desktop where it resides now. But where is it really? I found it later at work when I logged in to EBSCO. So it lives there. I guess. I also emailed it to myself -- the page arrives as an attachment which opens into a functioning page. Still in EBSCO I created a search alert and a journal alert.

No comments: