Friday, February 15, 2008

Thing 17.4 ELM Productivity Tools NetLibrary

I checked both Anoka and Hennepin County for the suggested eBook 101 Ways to Promote Your Web Site -- I could not find it. If you found it there, let me know how... I went to Amazon and read several excerpts there. Quite interesting, I would read more if it was in NetLibrary. Instead I selected another title Internet World TM Guide to One-to-One Web Marketing and searched the eContent for "branding". I read several pages, clicked on the "notes" tab and created notes. This all works quite well and is convenient to have it all there in front of you on the desktop. I went back a few minutes later and went directly to "Favorites & Notes" to view my work. Then I went back to Amazon to read the rest of the available content online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello nan hoekstra, I was in Wilson, having finished the available Dune books, and am looking for my next read. I thought your blog might be a good place to pick up suggestions...

Nan Hoekstra said...

My current reading is up on the net in the blog "Anokaberry" http://anokaberry.blogspot.com/
pretty straight-forward listing of books published this current year. My favorites so far include "Trouble" by Gary Schmidt (of "Wednesday Wars), "Keeping Score" by Linda Sue Park (yes, she wrote "Single Shard") -- by the way, how did you find your way into the "Thing Monkey"?